<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3417714927660160691\x26blogName\x3d~*%E1%83%A6Confession+Atykah+Aura%E1%83%A6*~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thepassionate22.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thepassionate22.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6033730808409670045', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Confession of Atykah Aura
Just don't give up.

Biography

Name Atykah i'm just like a normal people who love to write. Just be nice.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Quotesbox


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
May 2013
August 2013
September 2013
December 2013
April 2014
May 2015
January 2017


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Sunday, February 22, 2009

So bored..I don't have this new article today that i really want to share..!!! But i want to share what things that i did in the morning until now!..Since my sister's maid in quarantine.I don't know why.Like a medical check up.So i'm replace the maid job like washed the dishes, scold my niece and nephews( it's really hard..So much in patient.Say to yourself BE A GOOD UNTIE!) haha..thats so not funny.And doing the laundary.Oh my boy.It's ruin all my hand.Urggg...Whatever.Take it as a worth experience.Yes it is..My niece si Ian, she just crying all the time.Mencari amah aaah..Complicated! Again whatever..!!.i'm not studying today.I hope i did today but i'm not.Oh my the exam is near to me already.Baca BUKU..!!..Then i still awaiting the oscar academy awards 2009.It's was playing around 4 am in E!..WHAT! are u kidding meh..? i'm not going to wake up at 4 am to watch that stupid awards..well i want it actually.It's live in red carpet.TAKUT SEBENARNYA WAH KALAU ADA SI ROBERT PATTINSON DAN SI KRISTEN STEWART.Haha..Because of them..But again again whatever i'm not going to wake up at 4 am.I want to sleep-dream about my Jacob.Emmm..talk about Jacob I wrote another lyrics.It's called 'fast the time'.Today its so fast.People want to be rush like someone catch and chase you behind or you saw a ghost.Like, someone wash the dishes and the plate broke, when you swept the floor still you saw the dust on the floor and when the baby cry a lot and you in stress.I don't want to be a stress looking girl.Hey i'm 18 lah buat apakan stress kan..? agree? i'm not stress but worried and thinking a lot.Thats me.I'm really thinking of my own future.Shoot! i want to be a student again.I miss my high school wah..~ give me chance to be a student again..!!! i do hope! usaha tanda kejayaan yang mencurah2.Ok i'm stop.Who want to read my blog today.Mana ada yang rajin baca orang punya blog..Say it to me do you read my blog..seriously?? seriously?? i think noo..!

Oh yaa..do u saw that pink guitar? wooow i like it..!! i want that..Can you give that to me as a gift? PLEASE..!!

Pink's guitar

Yaaa..i have this question.If you have FIFTY THOUSAND dollar what is mostly you going to spend it..??..urr..EASY..

1.I WILL BUY AS MANY AS I CAN ALL THE VAMPIRE'S BOOKS IN ANY BOOKSTORE I WANT IT..ANNE RICE MOSTLY!!
2.GO TO HAJ ( I WILL EXCITED ABOUT IT!)
3.SPEND THOUSAND DOLLAR TO ORPHANAGE
4.GIVE MONEY TO MY PARENTS.
5.GO TO HOLLYWOOD!
6.GO TO DISNEYLAND
7.WATCH THE PREMIERE OF ANY CINEMA IN LA
8.SPEND TIME WITH ROBERT PATTINSON<--SO JUST NOT INTO YOU! sob! sob! sob! 
9.I WILL BUY THE MASHINTOSH MACBOOK. 
10.BUILT A HOUSE.
 11.BUY THE BMW CAR. 
12.DRINK COFFEE WITH THE AMWAYS MEMBER BECAUSE I WILL BECOME ONE OF THE MEMBER. 
13.BUILT A HOUSE FOR MY PARENTS. 
14.I WILL BUY THE BIGGEST PLASMA IN WHOLE WORLD 
15.TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD.ANTARTICA, MAYBE! 

Phew..i think that all! there're lot of more.But that the important one!!! hehehe... that my 50 thousand dollar.I will not ruin it..! pray me! :D


And thats all..
wish to come true!
--aty22--

♥just smile
7:55 PM