<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3417714927660160691\x26blogName\x3d~*%E1%83%A6Confession+Atykah+Aura%E1%83%A6*~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thepassionate22.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thepassionate22.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6033730808409670045', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Confession of Atykah Aura
Just don't give up.

Biography

Name Atykah i'm just like a normal people who love to write. Just be nice.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Quotesbox


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
May 2013
August 2013
September 2013
December 2013
April 2014
May 2015
January 2017


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Graphics and eCards @ Cute-Spot.com

I cannot believe this..I opened my facebook and there is a lot of birthday wishes and i am really bliss! I am not expect this..Thank you! Thank you! or maybe you are not get what i mean well some more of thanks, ka-sa-ham-nida, Ariigato Gozaimas, Muchos Gracias, bedankt, Danke
paldies, selamat and our local Terima Kasih :)! Hehehe..well i got this from language tools..Lol!
With a massage: Thank you for remembering me and my birthday! :)
And this is the names who gave me a birthday greets..you are so lucky!!!

! Nava Hone- Next time send me Robert Pattinson to me..haha
! Yumi Maiyuki a.k.a c umi belabih! hehe
! Ashraf Ahmad- Thank you ahh:D
! Icha Hamizah Hamid- Thank you chaaa..hope to see u soon :)
! Rahimah Ahmad- Thank you kaa..and happy advance birthday to u too..
! Muhd Ruzaini- Well, it is good to have a birthday wishes from you :)
! Insyirah Adi- Syirah lol..i cannot be that presiden..maybe the next generation kali..apakan..hehe
! Hairol Anuar- Thank you..:) have a nice day
! Azimah Zaili- Hehe..kaka adeq..happy belated birthday..sorry masatu inda bagi birthday wishes but it is in here now..:)
! Dnyy Missli- Thank you dnny :)
! Nurzuriani Sani- Eseh...thanks my bestiee boo..
! Afiqah Fecca Julaihi- To fiqah you're the BOOM! of the kind..Love you.
! Pyqah Baharuddin- Thanks korean lover..ingat G-Dragon i automatically remember you!
! Insp Hanny Faisal- Thanks..your in my cbox right? ehe..cool :)
! Zie Khai- Zie loooove you..and our best memories ever in the bus!
! Md Raimi Rahman- Thank you~
! Muhd Masmarzuki- Yes you are my childhood friend yg kuat naughty nya but now you are totally change.. :)Thank you..
! Kyrul Har- I love Baby Shazaaaaa!..
! Nana Mat Daud- Thanks Na..we have the same interest.Remember that ahh..:D
! Muqri Mazleajizul- Aii..Muqri ehehe..Muqri be good boy ah and thank you so much..love u muqri~
! ZulErah Mw- Thanks to abg ejul and kaka erah..You guys are the best among the very best family..Muahhh~
! Emelya Yuzri- Mel..sing me a birthday songs:p and thank you charm..:D
! Haji Mohd Noor Adam- Thank you or selamat :)
! Qayy Wee- Thanks..Thanks..Thanks..
! Feezee HafizarZirahhab-Thank you so much Atul :)
! Izzah Haziqah- Hi Izz dgr dah lagu ignorance nya? and Thank you :)
! Muhammad Rizee Jeffry- Thank you..:)
! Amimah A. M. Ali- Thank you so much..
! Fifah Junaidi- Danke :)
! نور ايزه فيز- Hi couzy..thank you for the birthday wishes..:)
! Nadhirah Rafidi- Nadz..i still love your blog and thank you...
! Alan Sofian- Mmmp..haha..very unpredictable..and thanks..
! Nazerul Fadly- Thank you :)
! Niza Sani- Thanks kaka Niza..hope to see u soon :)
! Suhirah H.R- Thank you kaka sue and abg aslan with the kids..i love you guys..Best!
! Dwi Opi Novianti- Terima kaseh yaa :P
! Rathybah Tawang- canatah 'my girl'? and thank you kaka..:)
! Ibnu Yamin- Thanks for being my friend..
! Qeelah Akbar- huhu..Thank you...
! Yati H.R- To kaka long with the family..Thank you ahh for everything..
! Amal Hayati Jo- Amal..thank you and pray me succeed :)
! Mas Zuraidah- To kaka Epeh..Thank yoooou~ I can't wait for the baby (^_^)
! Myzaah MTV- Thanks Love..eseh~ eheheh
! Umi Hamdan- My c lating umi..you are my bestie ever and will ever be the one for you babe:)
! Wanie Suhaimi- Thank you~ :)
! Batrisyia Adi -Thanks cha..always be beautiful yaa :)
! Alyaa Wadhihah Azaland - Thank you my sister Alyaa..muaxx :)
! Fee Grim- Thanks for remembering my bufday ah..u are the best :)
All the people in my facebook! Thank you for a million time..I am so pleased to read all the greets
And also from my best best best Twilight friends..You're the greatest :D Love you...

Happy Birthday Graphics and eCards @ Cute-Spot.com

Oh mama mia! i am just so much excited when it come like this..My english sucks! hehe..sorry. I don't know there is a lot of them who gave me the birthday wishes.. I manage to do this to all of you..a million thanks :)
Enjoy~

(And this graffiti is done by Batrisyia Adi..Thanks..It's a nice graffiti)


I guess that is the end :D
I am 19 and i am just saying that i try to be HAPPY :D



--aty22--

♥just smile
3:55 PM