<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3417714927660160691\x26blogName\x3d~*%E1%83%A6Confession+Atykah+Aura%E1%83%A6*~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thepassionate22.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thepassionate22.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6033730808409670045', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Confession of Atykah Aura
Just don't give up.

Biography

Name Atykah i'm just like a normal people who love to write. Just be nice.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Quotesbox


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
May 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
May 2013
August 2013
September 2013
December 2013
April 2014
May 2015
January 2017
July 2017
August 2017


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Sunday, November 1, 2009

Months Of The Year Graphics @ Cute-Spot.com



I have two update to share here. I dunno where to start..ok Screamm It is NOVEMBER already. Wah.. what a worst time enemy. I cannot believe this. Then we already step the next month on december then o la New year. Oh my! It is unbelievable :) i can't wait to aim a lot of new thing and well i get old haha.. I am 20 for next year. Old to have something in life you know. I have to start thinking where should i go and what am i going to do for my l.i.f.e.. Huh'. All right just leave out that thing. Now i want to update about November and New MoooooooN.. Hehehe.. All of you know that New moon will be premiere in 20th November. However in Brunei guess what? I been told by my facebook friend, Nana that she saw at the Mall about New Moon are going to be premiere on 3rd december and Yes even though a little bit far from 20th November but who's care? i don't care because i just want to watch it whenever it showed! This new moon are going to be phenomenon. But i dunno if i really can go. Haha.. since i don't have my license yet. Gah! what are u take it so long? i rehearsel already but no one call me to practise. What? Heh' (shake my damn head. Knock! Knock!).

Page / Profile Graphics @ Cute-Spot.com

Oh yaa my november. I am mostly forgot about this. Urr.. i don't know what will be happened in November actually but yaa i got a lot of thing to do for my future. I have class every Friday and Sunday. Haha.. i'll never stop being a so so student.So i have to WORK HARDER! i need my grade laaaah! This is the most important in my life even i am a little bit LAZY. Hehe.. You know me..Sometime it yes sometime it is No. And it always distract me not to do that. Heh' how was that hah? i need to be what..? consistent? yaaa that is the words. Need to FOCUS! and never think anything besides STUDY!! i got my favourite qoute by Churcill 'NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP!' it is simple isn't it? i always think about this quote whenever i felt down. Yups :) hehe..


Page / Profile Graphics @ Cute-Spot.com

Not cool but it is TRUE! :)

Ok stop about that. I want to share about LIVERPOOL versus FULHAM match! Shoot.. i hate it and i really loathes it. What a fuck that match and what happened to the LP best player ah? Heh' -.-' do you know how emotional i got when LP lose 1-3. Addition with 2 red cards!! Oh my that night are really disaster!! That is not good. Hello! That Fulham for mother sake! what on your mind ah? well replace me with LP's couch! I teach them how to be a good players. Dissapointed! T.T and yaa that is good i am not bet for anything. Macam tah aku bet kali..Setaie! hahaha..and good news also. You know CHELSEA? mmm.. good job they Won with 4-0 versun BOLTON.Poor THEM! and DUh! for Chelsea.. hehe :) And the next match for Liverpool will be premiere on 4th November versus LYON! goooood luck LIVERPOOL. i love you!! for the haters gooo away.. :)

Never walk alone. Oh yes i will show you my LIVERPOOL drawing another day all right. Hope to be good because i really work out the bird ah' hehehe :)



Until see you again next time :) Have a good day and have a BLAST! :) smile~

Page / Profile Graphics @ Cute-Spot.com





--aty22--

♥just smile
7:44 PM