<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3417714927660160691\x26blogName\x3d~*%E1%83%A6Confession+Atykah+Aura%E1%83%A6*~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thepassionate22.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thepassionate22.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6033730808409670045', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Confession of Atykah Aura
Just don't give up.

Biography

Name Atykah i'm just like a normal people who love to write. Just be nice.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Quotesbox


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
May 2013
August 2013
September 2013
December 2013
April 2014
May 2015
January 2017


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am a big fan of surveys. I take surveys if i'm feeling bored and sad. So it's kinda addictive to me. I have my surveys in my Facebook and yaa blogger i guess i'm rare to put it in here. Instead writing about what i like and what i hate. The last time i was updating my surveys in my blog is last year post. I don't remember the month. So check it out. A random surveys about my confession. I never lie and i will tell this based on what my real life is still happened now or ago :D


Do you love you ex?:
I do love all my Ex because what to hates. Past is past and history is history. Nothing bad happened when to say Hi or bye. Unless if he hates you so don't ever talk to him. I got Ex but i act nothing and he too. So nothing to scare of to love your ex. Human being is just like that. Normal and unconditional.

What did you last cry over?:
I cry mostly when i failed a lot of my subjects and of course the important exam. Do you know how crush it is when we failed something that almost and maybe more important to us. It's for own future and i can't accept it. Well, we have to work hard if we want to achieve something that we want. Even the barrier are complicated but then Hell i'm not scared with anything :)

What's the last mistake you made?:
Last mistake i can't think about it now. Wow maybe a lot! Yeah..maybe someone that i know who close and close with me will know what it is :0 sucks!! i done a lots of stupid things!

Who was the last person you said I love you to?:
My parents! I love my parents like FOREVER! even though i'm not 'a real spoil daughter' here. But i like them most. The person i want to save from natural disaster is my parents..LOL! or any kinds of jeopardy disaster. I LOVE YOU MOM and DAD!!!

Do you honestly love your friends?:
Of course i love my FRIENDS! what not to like friends. That's stupid! I mean some of them maybe hates their own friends even if i honest to say yaa i hate some of my friends. Haha. However, a good and cry friend is hard to find but to share the joys and laughter is so easy. I want both of that personality that have in Friends. Over all my friends is awesome. I accept them as i accept myself :)

Who can always make you happy?:
Who maybe just one is it not? Ok.. Urmm nobody can make me happy. Semuanya bagi kan menampar. Banar tah! Once they make a joke then it make a sadness. Heh' So maybe 'it' is the question i would say 'MEOW' hahaha.. my cats :) why? they can't talk but they can understand our feeling. Even no response from them that's ok because i am understand :)

Who do you love to talk to the most?:
This is laugh out loud. It obvious to say is my 'MEOW' but if i want to talk about movies and future mostly is my FRIENDS :D It's comfortable to talk about that rather than talk to cats who doesn't understand what's going on in this world. Haha..

Who hates you?:
It depents on that person. So that person maybe know why they hates me. I cannot say who hates me. I just can say who am i hates. Probably i got the answer.. :) Ada faham?

What are you doing right now?:
Doing my surveys laa.. apaler this question and ya Msn-ing with my babyku... do not surprised baby is mean my close Guy friend..He is a good buddy! :D

What are you talents?:
My talents is crying a lot! I am sensitive like hell. I cannot see if people crying in front of me. Crazy but it's normal laa kan. So yupss.. singing just a hobby, dancing urrr.. it's crazy.. i am more style antam-antam punya dance and lastly drawing urr i dunno. I am bad with colour but still i love to draw :)

How often do you cry?:
I cry everyday!!!HAHA.. i am a crazy person. I like to cry. It's a relieve to me :) So please cry lah sepuasnya ok :)

Would you ever go back out with an ex?:
Yess!! hahaha :) i want but i know he doesn't want. So just leave it out. Like i care. I believe with 'jodoh' so what not to worry right? Hehehe :)

What's the last movie you watched?:
Oh my Movies are much more complicated to say because i'm addicted with movies. Haha.. Well maybe True Blood? Urr... i'm not remember bah!

Sang Kareokee?:
Yaaaai with Emel and friends. Addition with myself. Actually kareokee is boring :)

Most missed Memory?:
My school memories! Always remember the memories because this memories is the best memories ever that happened to me :)

So that's the end. It depend to all my readers who enjoys reading my surveys:) i love it and i know u always love me. So that's all.. Phew, i'm damn tired. My eyes!!! need a rest ^^

X.O.X.O
Good girl,



--aty22--

Labels:

♥just smile
7:17 PM