<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3417714927660160691\x26blogName\x3d~*%E1%83%A6Confession+Atykah+Aura%E1%83%A6*~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thepassionate22.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thepassionate22.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6033730808409670045', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Confession of Atykah Aura
Just don't give up.

Biography

Name Atykah i'm just like a normal people who love to write. Just be nice.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Quotesbox


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
May 2013
August 2013
September 2013
December 2013
April 2014
May 2015
January 2017


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Friday, March 12, 2010

All right its time for update since i'm dissapear or take a break as you says..ehehe.. actually the internet connection has this kind of sickness disease. So all the computer have a kit kat to break. Well not me.. I still sick because of i'm doing my Syariah notes again. That time i was at microsoft office word doing my jawi translation to malay. Not that long. Its just took for 3 hours i guess. Ok it's long!!! :D Hahaha..

Pheww..my mind is still wondering what am i might doing with my life? It's so not that damn complicated but me or i am the one who make my life complicated and harder! Gah..i need to strive myself. I hate myself when i am not myself. Lazy, sleepyhead and what take ignore?? Mmmmph!!! Nothing but a couple of zero.. Tutttt!!!! Actually i am not going to update this based on my weaknesses but i just want to share to my readers how bored and useless i am.. i remember this lyrics 'According to me i am useless and stupid'.. thay is it! Thats the things i describe as myself :D lol!! heh'..but i am very good not to ever cross with suicide.. i am still with a brain! so i don't have to give up!

What else?? oh yaa do u remember that time i said i'm going to Miri and bla..bla..bla?? Yes i went to Miri on Sunday last weeks.. so much adventure with the bus and of course all my money mmm...i achieving an empty pocket!!! Lol! however i bought a lots of books such as 'Hijab sang Pecinta' from Ramlee Awang Murshid, Cinta di sang kalbu wrote by Nur Atiqah Ghazali and more love comics( and ended up too boring!!!) now i know i dislike comics.. so babyish! i am really confused why some of the teenagers love to read comics??? I mean i like comics but not that kind of comics i bought.. Ok explain?????? Urggggg one i don't understand the story i might suffer of confusing disorder..Seriously try meh!!! Lame! I also bough a new pink bag! I love bags!!! Big bags and everything :D And we are safely landing on the spot at Tutong. Alhamdulillah. I am still alive!

Talk more about my life(not too much details) Ok! Urrr i called by USB to have an interview.. It's still part of my experience to talk in front 3 differents people and give an opinion. I hope i get the jobs part on my patients and talents.. Everyday need those things.. :) and of course i have to be creative and more relevants... Thats i want..even i am evil at home.. Hahahaa.. :D 'Jangan diserlahkan keburukan itu kepada orang ramai kerana padah membawanya kita ke jalan yang salah' i knew english people will never understand what i wrote.. well you can translate it at google.. Hahaha.. ;D :D

Ok my brain, head and backbones are not feeling tired.. addition my damn two eyes never want to understand me when it comes to stare at the computer at such a long time :D so see you!!

X.O.X.O
Good girl,



--aty22--

Labels: , ,

♥just smile
9:03 PM