Sunday, December 19, 2010
Wow, that's books. That is so extremely full. I mean for only a month i need to finish read it everything. Hopefully i can catch up! hehe.. i'm so take time reading a malay novel name 'Wasilah Cinta Weera'
. I'm not only reads English novels but also love to read Malay novels includes comic :)
This is the list of my books that i should done read it:
1. Kissed an Earl
- a classical romantic book. Randomnly i can understand the whole story even some of the words are so stronger that i need helps from my best friend, Dictionary (:
2. Scary ever after
- It's a comic original from Malaysian comician. So scary. You need to get ready to blow the candles and switch off the light. Jump and read it in the dark.
3. A collections of Shakespeare books
. They have Romeo and Juliet, bla..bla.. i forgot!! dammit! :/
4. Sophie Kinsella
- Remember Me and Twenties girls. Hopefully it's hilarious like usual. hehe :D
5. Wasilah Cinta Weera
- I finished read this. and i love the story. I never read this kind of inspirational. emotional novel before. This book is excellent! i mean it's a love novel but it's so many advises. I love it. 10 stars for this book. Rose Harrissa
is the best <3 style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(51, 255, 51);">Bagaikan puteri's collection novels- By Ramlee Awang Mursyid.
I fan of his thriller novel. Make me punder all the time. Scary also :/
7. 9 Nyawa- Also by the same author, Ramlee Awang Mursyid. Maybe after i read one of the novel name 'hati seorang wanita' i will read this :)
Finally, i am a big fan of BOOKS
. I love to read, write and express my feeling everywhere i am because i am FREE thinker :D I am so much in love being in a fantasy rather than living and worth by the reality. It kill me all the time. So let's read everybody. Trust me you'll never regret!!
There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written, or badly written.
It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book.
So see you all,
Labels: Book, December