<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3417714927660160691\x26blogName\x3d~*%E1%83%A6Confession+Atykah+Aura%E1%83%A6*~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thepassionate22.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thepassionate22.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6033730808409670045', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Confession of Atykah Aura
Just don't give up.

Biography

Name Atykah i'm just like a normal people who love to write. Just be nice.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Quotesbox


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
May 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
May 2013
August 2013
September 2013
December 2013
April 2014
May 2015
January 2017
July 2017
August 2017


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Wednesday, December 29, 2010



I write in Malay for a sec because i am truly disappointed with my life in 2010. I mean i am not regret or upset because things already happened that it impossible to turn it back. I only can LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE Huhu.. ok this is my confession after most of my friends are forgetting my sacrifice already. Not everyone but some of it. I don't have many friends because i don't want to make many best friends to share my secrets, my wasting gossip and my whole day life. I only have two of them who still stick with me. That people who i appreciates it from the bottom of my heart. I am not a perfectionist. I am not a things that you can buy and i am not a TOY that you can hurt my feelings so easily. I am a human beings. Humanity. I have 5 sense. I still breathing. And i don't want people disrespect me like you think i am a monster to you. I hatred to say that you make me to say evil, despicable words in front of you!
Here...

Ada teman tetapi di belakangi,
Ada teman tetapi di jahati,
Ada teman tetapi tidak di hargai,
Ada teman tetapi terburu-buru,
Ada teman tetapi tidak ikhlas memaafkan kesemua kesalahan,
Ada teman tetapi di lupakan
Renungi lah bersama.
Sebab saya bukanlah kawan sejati yang baik.
Mungkin saya di cop munafik
Tetapi kebenaran memang sudah ada.

So i don't blame anyone who loathed me so much. I'll be cherish and thank you to whom dislike me. Probably you hate me the way i talk, i walk, i say your name or mistaken some error words yang memang aku tidak sengaja. Sebab satu perkataan itu awak akan membenci saya kawan? Oh, awak memang terburu-buru. Tetapi tidak apa. Saya kena muhasabah diri. I must know who i am. Ingat dia saja yang betul tetapi kalau di lihat awak memang dah mereng agaknya. Mereng ni CRAZY! I am so happy to write this. Tanpa keberanian this post tidak akan ada. I love to confess anything i want. Oh siapa yang terasa, minta maaf. Ini tidak ada kena mengena dengan sesiapa. If they have, it's only a coincidence. Hmmm..

[True friends never try to hurt you]- Yes! this is damn true! Saya fikir saya kena berawas-awas pilih kawan. Kalau dah baik sangat dengan seseorang, nanti kepala kita pula di pijak. Baik sama orang berpada-pada, jahat jangan sesekali. That only!



A true friend is the person in whose light we shine the brightest.
This one it goes to my two best friends UMI and ZIE
Thank you for being my friends when i'm troubled and happy.



Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! you too? I thought I was the only one.





One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.

Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.



Thank you for being my friends. Friends is everywhere. New friends. Black and white. It's only the same part. We have the same red blood. But different heart. This blogger who visit my blog everyday(if they have.. haha) are my FRIENDS too. Thank you everyone. I love the moments and the joys.

F R I E N D
Thank you for reading.
Wait for my next post, that maybe for the new year events :D

Labels: ,

♥just smile
4:52 PM