<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3417714927660160691\x26blogName\x3d~*%E1%83%A6Confession+Atykah+Aura%E1%83%A6*~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thepassionate22.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thepassionate22.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6033730808409670045', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Confession of Atykah Aura
Just don't give up.

Biography

Name Atykah i'm just like a normal people who love to write. Just be nice.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Quotesbox


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
May 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
May 2013
August 2013
September 2013
December 2013
April 2014
May 2015
January 2017
July 2017


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Monday, March 21, 2011

... it's a brand new day. Holiday. Still yes!!


What should i do?
Same old, same blog. I'm still not going out to do some randomly wasted teenagers time! I love being inside my home. At least i'm safe here. So my parents are not worried of me too much. Describe about indoors and outdoors activities. During this 10 days holiday i only want to rest all my soul and my diet(which is i don't know this yet :P) also i want to spent my time with my bed and books. I LOVE TO READ. So there's no boring word in my life. Since my parents are away for a couple of days i just want to be me right now. Then if my parents are back, i'll seldom update my blog. I got this maniac curfew. I can't update it whenever i want and i like. That's why i finished all my homework only in one day because it need to send it from email. Be a hardworking person is not easy. haha..



The last stories about Christian Bautista in Mac..
I also downloaded all Christian Bautista's song. All of his albums. To his Live! concert. completely and Romance Revisited. It's all awesome that i got all his songs. Everything of it. I am so bliss. Thank you to Christian Bautista for sang all the beautiful songs and same goes with the composers and the writers who wrote the songs. The lyrics are so beautiful and meaningful. You charm me the most. I spent my day by listened to all his songs. I think he glorious my day. However one thing that i am not so sure. He got this original twitter, but it's hard to request him to follow me back. Hmm.. that is the sad part. Haha.. never mind. I am afraid that Christian Bautista will ignoring me the best for being a psychopath person. Seeing you everywhere is IMPOSSIBLE. Haha.. Ok, i am just obsessed your melodious voice except the part that he got a good-looking face. That is his own superiority. Blessed with it. He's still young. Like what? 30?
he 'll turn 30 on 19th October.. we born in the same month, Ian. So we're Libra. We loves art! We can sing! We are beautiful! and we are spiritual! Yeah! but our dreams are different. My dream is i want to look at you someday by wearing an Islamic. We called as 'cara melayu' You'll be more smart by wearing it. Believe me. Since you know David Archuleta was ever wore cara Melayu clothes in Malaysia. So cute! That is my request if one day Christian Bautista reads my blog. Hoping it come true!! :D Ok so how many posts that i talk about Ian already. This is nuts. Everything of it. Haha.. but i am satisfied with everything. Hopefully one day he'll read this or Ian's fans in Philippines. Thank you very much. End of his story, will talk more in Twitter :D


I spent my day by wrote what i am thinking about him. The prove of what i seen. Even you are not close enough with me i glad that you still sang a beautiful songs except romancing with the girls in every your videos. Ok, joking!

Like the page..
Oh yes. Does anyone have a Facebook here? Can you likes this page it called *Nowlistening* i can't say who create the page. This page about what you listen right now. Example you hear Robin Thicke, Usher, etc you guys can simply put this symbol @nowlistening then the title of the song (: easy right? Just for fan. There is so much fan page already. Even in twitter. If you listen some music you simply doing like this #nowplaying then the title of the songs and the singer.
Ok just click the picture under of it to get to the page. Good luck! share what you listen (: (:


All right, love me NOT. I need to get shower and pray. See you another day. Same blog, indeed! Don't forget to comment it and smile (:





ATYKAH

♥just smile
2:17 PM